Pitchcombe has one of the most picturesque village halls in the Cotswolds and benefits from a beautiful location with views across the Painswick Valley.
Originally the village school, the community raised funds to buy and convert it in the 1950s. Since then the hall has been improved with the addition of a kitchen, storage, new floor and car park.
The hall is overseen and maintained by a committee who also programme many of the village events.
Regular users include:
- Painswick Valley Toddlers Group (Monday Morning)
- Art Group (Wednesday Morning)
- UkeStroud (1st & 3rd Thursday evenings)
The hall is available for hire and popular for parties and small wedding receptions.
- Double oven
- Plate warming oven
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery
- Folding tables
- Sturdy chairs
- Card tables
- Table cloths
- Stage (portable)
- Stage Lighting
- Hearing Loop
Two toilets – One with disabled access.
- Sit down meal, we normally reckon to seat 55 people, but have squeezed in a few more in the past.
- Concerts: with the stage up we comfortably seat 55 people
- Meetings: we have seats for 70 people